Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day One

Day One:

So far, so good! I got quite a few hugs in this morning at our KW Stats meeting to get me going on my weekly quota and I have accomplished something in every category of my list except the 30 minutes of exercise which I am about to go do right now. I'll be sticking with yoga today because I somehow jacked my back up moving big rocks around in our pond. I think 30 minutes of yoga should help with that and also help with my state of mind. Today's affirmation was "I am grateful for unknown blessings already on their way". Not sure that my next door neighbor painting their house baby poop yellow can count as an unknown blessing. It was certainly unknown until I got home today! At least they painted it I suppose... Anyhow, the yoga should clear my mind. I am going to give you guys the sheet I am working from so that if you want to follow along, you can. I'm using a highlighter to color in the bubbles when I accomplish something. I wanted something bright and cheerful, so I'm using a pink highlighter. You can use whatever color speaks to you :-)  Until tomorrow, remember: You is smart. You is kind. You is important. (from the book The Help if you didn't know). If you see me out in public somewhere, expect a hug!!!

30 Days To Improve My Life (and the lives of others)

Daily: 1 Prayer Per Day for 30 Days
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Daily: 30 Minutes of Exercise Every Day for 30 Days
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Weekly:   30 Business Calls
Week 1:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 2:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 3:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 4:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Weekly:  30 Glasses of Water
Week 1:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 2:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 3:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 4:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝

Weekly:  30 Fruits and Vegetables
Week 1:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 2:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 3:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 4:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Weekly:  30 Affirmations a Week
Week 1:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 2:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 3:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 4:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝

Weekly:  30 Hugs a Week
Week 1:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 2:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 3:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 4:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Weekly:  30 Compliments to Others
Week 1:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝  ⃝⃝⃝
Week 2:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 3:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝
Week 4:
⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝

2 comments: