Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Results Week One

Ok, so I am a terrible blogger and haven't posted every day. I've been so busy that I haven't had the time which is actually a great thing! I didn't do as well as I expected during the first week but as we say at KW, it is better to set your goals high and not reach them than to set them low and reach them every time. Well, something like that anyway. I guess I was shooting for the stars and maybe I included too many things to keep track of but I did keep track of them all! Here's how it all worked out:

Prayer Per Day for 30 Days - This one I had no problem with and met my goal of 7 for the week!

30 Minutes of Exercise Every Day for 30 Days - Well, if you read any of my previous blogs, you will know that I took a tumble off the treadmill which unfortunately injured my back and I was only able to get 4 days of exercise in due to injury. Starting to feel a little better now but I have to be very careful because I had back surgery a few years ago and still have 2 herniated discs. Can't afford to rupture those two now that I have no health insurance! I will try really hard this week to get that exercise in though!

30 Business Calls a Week - Can I count emails? I actually fell short in this category as well and got in 24 calls. If you count emails though, I went WAY over. Lead generating is lead generating right? I just wish I could get ALL leads to leave me a phone number and not just an email address...

30 Glasses of Water a Week - I did great on this count and got ALL my water in.

30 Fruits and Vegetables a Week - I did good on  this one too! Now I just have to keep it up.

30 Affirmations a Week - Piece of cake! Got that one down too.

30 Hugs a Week - Ok, now this one I thought I would have in the bag but I fell short by 9 hugs this week. If you see me somewhere and I don't give you a hug, please call me on it or just hug me! It still counts no matter who starts the hugging.

30 Compliments to Other - I really need to get on this one. Either I didn't keep a good record or I am just stingy with the compliments. I always thought I was a very encouraging person. I'll try harder this week

So anyway, it's been a very busy week and the weeks ahead are going to be busy as well but I am going to stick to this. If you see me somewhere, ask me how it's going. I need to be held accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment