Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day Two

Ok, so is an avocado a fruit or a vegetable? I say it's a vegetable because it's green but I'm thinking that's probably wrong. Either way it counts toward one of my fruits and vegetables.

My exercise for today was 20 minutes on the treadmill (made it a little over a mile) and then 10 minutes of yoga.

All my other categories have been checked off for today except for the compliments to others... So who needs an ego boost? I'll be glad to build you up and never tear you down :-)

I kept my affirmation for the day the same as yesterday. "I am grateful for unknown blessings already on their way!" I left it this way in hopes that I might be blessed with finding the house next door a different color than it was yesterday... Maybe I'll switch it up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment