Ok, so this is just a test to preview how to do this blog. I've never blogged before in my life and never really intended to do so; however, here I am. I was inspired to do this through a class I took from my team leader, Steve Kout, at Keller Williams. The course was "Future Self". It truly opened my eyes and made me look at tomorrow instead of today and what I truly want tomorrow to look like. During another class the following day, it struck me that there were so many ways to improve my life in subtle but powerful ways in just 30 days. I wanted to do something that would encompass all areas of my life; business, spiritual, physical, and emotional, so I started jotting things down. I will create a spreadsheet of some sort for myself so that I can check things off as I go but it goes something like this: For 30 days, I am committing to do these things 30 times either a day, a week, or a month:
30 minutes of exercise every day
30 fruits and vegetables a week
30 business calls a week
30 hugs a week
30 affirmations a week
30 random compliments to people every week
30 prayers/meditations a month
I know it sounds fairly simple and there are still more things I want to add to the list but I felt that these things were fairly simple passive ways that could improve every aspect of my life. I have a longer list but it is out in the car so I will add more later. The challenge starts May 1. Yes, I know there are 31 days in May but everyone needs a day off now again.
Sounds like a wonderful plan sweet girl....sounds like something we ALL need to do!!! You are an inspiration ~ speaking of that, our son Brad has been encouraged by you to get his real estate license!! love you girl
ReplyDelete